Friday, 16 September 2011

A Welsh Christmas

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I used red, green and white for this card, the colours in the Welsh flag and the wording means ‘Merry Christmas’ (again I did a search on Google). For the background I used the Cuttlebug folder – Swiss Dots, and along the bottom of the card I used a score board to emboss the lines, attaching a piece of striped ribbon. I used white card to stamp the required letters out using Memento – Cottage Ivy and coloured in using ProMarkers. After the silicone glue had dried off I used Glossy Accents to glaze the letters, and before it dried I sprinkled some glitter over them. Using the leftover red linen effect foil card I used the Marianne Die set – mini poinsettias to make the red layer and a plain green card for the leaf and middle of the poinsettias.

1 comment: