Friday, 16 September 2011

A Scottish Gaelic Christmas card

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I used blue and white for this card because the Scottish flag are those colours, and the wording means ‘Happy Christmas’ (I did a search on Google). The snowflake on the background is from the ‘All I want for Christmas’ (Dimension fourth ref: 2400006a) stamp set, I do use this stamp quite a lot. I used second generation Memento – Danube Blue ink to give a faded look, and placed a small gem in the centre of the full snowflakes. Onto white card I stamped the letters needed using the Memento – Danube Blue ink and coloured in using ProMarkers, once the silicone glue I attached them with was dry I used some pale blue glitter and a Quickie Glue pen on the white areas of the letters. To finish off I used some of the blue mirri, rainbow mirri card and a Marianne Design die for the snowflakes using a white brad for the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment