Friday, 16 September 2011

Red and green poinsettia

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I used the three poinsettia stamps from the ‘tis the Season’ stamp set from Dimension Fourth ref: 2400037a and like in the gold and cream card I stamped and embossed the largest poinsettia section twice, separately onto green card, the same with the middle section, twice using some red card, and the centre was stamped and embossed once onto green card, I used VersaMark ink and detail clear embossing powder. I glued the pieces together using silicone glue and added more glue to the top of the poinsettia so I could sink some beads into the glue. Onto another piece of green card I used the stamp ‘tis the Season..’ in the corner, a flourish from the ‘Floral Swirl Set’ Dimension Fourth ref: 2400027a, VersaMark ink and detail clear embossing powder, to crate a background. The white top section of the card has been punched using a Martha Stewart punch and emboss snowflake border punch, onto this I used the same flourish as in the background, I stamped and embossed using VersaMark and Red Dragon embossing powder (it’s a very shiny glittery red) adding some red gems to the ends of the flourish. I used silicone glue to attach the poinsettia.

No comments:

Post a Comment