Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Project Club - September 2011 » Seasons «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Fourth Project Club, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.  I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I thought the seasons would look quite nice on a card, so I used the leaf panel, not too sure about the winter one because really the tree would be bare, but hay ho J I stamped the panels using Memento – Cottage Ivy then stamped again onto another piece of card so I could cut out the leaves.  On the background panels I coloured all the leaves in a grey ProMarker to give a shadow effect, you can’t see that much of it but if I hadn’t have done the grey and left it, well it would have stuck out like a sore thumb lol.  I masked off each panel in turn and using Big and Juicy inks I lightly inked a sunset/sunrise effect using a small circle punch and a bit of Post-It to make the sun/moon in each panel.  Using ProMarkers I coloured all the leaves, cut out and then added a little glitter in the appropriate colours before using silicone glue to attach to the background panels, I also added a little bit of glitter to the end panel to give a snowy effect.  I double stamped the sentiment onto some white card, using the Memento – Cottage Ivy and then inked the colours to match the middle of the card, using a slightly lighter green card for the matt to match with the ink colour.  I then attached the sentiment with silicone glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment