Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Project Club - September 2011 » Black and White card «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Fourth Project Club, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.  I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For this card I used VersaMark and white embossing powder on the branch panel stamp using the black card.  I did do a black on white card but kept moving things round and didn’t like anything, so just used the two white on black panels, and saved the other panel for the tag.  I used the Nestabilities circle and circle scallop dies for the centre and a Joy Craft die for the centre flower, which I cut out using my Cuttlebug, then embossed and inked in black before removing the card from the die.  I double mounted the background, using a glue tape runner, I then attached the branch panels and added some spotty ribbon before attaching to the white base card.  I used foam pads on the back of the circle topper and then used some foam pads on the back of the flower.  Quick card but you could used any colour you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment