Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Project Club - September 2011 » Black and White tag «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Fourth Project Club, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.  I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

This tag was made using the leftovers from the black and white card.  The tag itself is made using the cut off piece of white base card.  I had already stamped the branch panel but ended up not putting it on the card, I used VersaFine – Onyx Black and embossed using detail clear embossing powder.  I had also stamped the sentiment using VersaMark and detail white embossing powder, double mounting and used a ¼” corner punch.  I attached the sentiment and the branch panel using a glue tape runner, I punched a single hole in the corner and finished off with the same spotty ribbon.
Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment