Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Project Club – September 2011 » ATC «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Fourth Project Club, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.  I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I have called this ATC ‘Harvest Fruits’.  I used the leaf panel across the top and across the bottom using Memento – Cottage Ivy and using the Potter’s Clay Memento pen as in the scrapbook page. I wanted to put some fruit on the trees, so had a look through my stash to find something to use, I came across some border peel offs and in the middle of a rounded border where some round’ish leftover bits, they where the right side anyway, so I used them.  I then inked the background with Distress Ink – Shabby Shutters and sprayed it with water.  Once dried I used Distress Ink – Vintage Photo around the edges of the ATC and on the cut out leaves.  The leaves are from the left over embossed brown card I used in the ‘Autumn Leaves’ card, using the smallest of the Nestabilities - Nested Maple Leaves die, I roughly inked around the edges using the Potter’s Clay pen and drew some veins on the leaves before using silicone glue to attach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment