Friday, 16 September 2011

Peace on Earth

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I used ivory for the base card and for the colour of the text, which I stamped using VersaMark, Gold Tinsel embossing powder and the ‘Plain Alphabet’ (Dimension Fourth ref: 1801012a) stamp set. I wanted to keep this card as plain as possible so once I’d cut out all the letters I just added two little gems from JJD Cards to each letter. I used some cream linen card for the background and matted it onto some brown/gold paper. I used the corner swirl from the ‘Floral Swirl Set’ (Dimension Fourth ref: 2400027a) stamp set and used a gold VersaColor ink pad and clear embossing powder to emboss each corner, I also added some of the little gems. To finish I used some silicone glue the attach the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment