Friday, 16 September 2011

An Irish Gaelic Christmas card

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I thought the Irish flag for this card with its orange, white and green wouldn’t work very well, but I quite like it, it’s not too bad at all. The wording for this card means ‘Happy Christmas’ (that’s what it said in Google), I again stamped the letters onto white card and coloured with ProMarkers, this time using the Memento – Tuxedo Black ink. I used the Cuttlebug snowflake folder and used a Quickie Glue pen on all the snowflakes adding some glitter, I matted this onto some green holographic card. I used Glossy Accents on all the cut out letters. I used the Christmas rose from the ‘tis the Season’ (Dimension Fourth ref: 2400037a) stamp set, stamping the rose head out again to add a bit of dimension. I cut the rose out leaving a white border around it, then used silicone glue to attach it to the card, I then used the Glossy Accents on the rose part not on the white border, I added the rose head with silicone glue and again used the Glossy Accents on it, sprinkling a little bit of glitter on the flower and not on the leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Another sample card shown on the telly - you obviously had fun colouring in.

    ReplyDelete