Thursday, 7 July 2011

Shutter card

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I’ve had this shutter card base on my desk for what seems like ages, so thought I’d use it for this card.  I used some blue mirri and stamped and embossed with VersaFine – Deep Lagoon and detail clear embossing powder.  The topper was stamped and embossed as before and coloured with ProMarkers, I used the Nestabilities – Classic Scalloped and Plain Ovals Large.  I finished off with some glitter on the hats and for the snow, and some very small blue gems for the snowflake centres.
Thanks for looking J

1 comment:

  1. I love this one too. Those snowmen are very cute and I love the blue and white together. Now I've got Frosty the Snowman going round in my head lol. Jo x

    ReplyDelete