Thursday, 7 July 2011

Just in case card

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

This card was made ‘just in case’ it was needed J  I used white for the base card, rainbow mirri for the matt.  The background has been stamped with the snowflakes and the snowflake swirl stamps, and I used Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass, I then used a blending tool and inked all over the background again using the Tumbled Glass.  I used a Friskar’s snowflake corner punch in each corner, and rounded all other corners off with a ¼” Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper.  Using Memento – Tuxedo Black I stamped the ‘Wishing you a’ in the top left hand corner and the ‘C’ in the bottom right hand corner with the ‘Krystal Tips upper and lower alphabet’ stamps (Dimension Fourth ref: 2400012a).  The ‘hristmas’ is stamped from the ‘Words for Alphabet’ stamp set (Dimension Fourth ref: 1801013a) and the ‘Holly Jolly’ are using the ‘Plain Alphabet’ stamp set (Dimension Fourth ref: 1801012a).  I used the ‘Fa la la la la’ stamp to fill the ‘HOLLY’ letters using Memento – Tuxedo Black and traced over the letters with a pale blue ProMarker.  For the ‘JOLLY’ I stamped the snow people again using the Memento and coloured with ProMarkers, once cut out I stuck them onto the card with silicone glue.  The ‘Words for Alphabet’ and the ‘Plain Alphabet’ can be bought as one item on Create and Craft today, Aly is on at both 9am and 2pm today.  The new set of stamps are called 'The Adorable Snowman FaB'.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set, it is always on my desk because I use it so often. I love the way you've used it on this card. Jo x

    ReplyDelete