Thursday, 21 July 2011

O Christmas Tree

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

How many times have I looked through my paper drawer and thought when am I ever going to use that, well this was one of those times.  I just matted it onto some silver mirri and I used a Nestabilities die for the sentiment and the tree which I stamped using Memento – Tuxedo Black and coloured with ProMarkers, I used a blue ink, a wavy cut piece of scrap card and some Cut-N-Dry to make the clouds, before adding some glitter, I joined the shapes together with a small blue brad.  The snowflake border is made of felt and I have it on a roll, so I stuck it on with some silicone glue and because I could just see some of the glue peeping through I added some large gems to cover it up.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment