Thursday, 7 July 2011

Blue and Lilac

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

Using the corner snowflake stamp and my new Zig Art & Graphic pens (love these pens J) I coloured the stamp with a lilac pen first and then using a blue pen dabbed over the surface of the stamp before placing it onto the white background, I did all four corners and the same for the ‘Snow is falling’ in the centre. I used some of the Topsy Turvy Duo card from Create and Craft for the matting. The centre shape is the Nestabilities – Labels Four. To finish off I used some purple/blue glitter on all the centres of the snowflakes.

1 comment:

  1. This is really beautiful Jackie, perfect stamping and those colours work so beautifully. Jo x

    ReplyDelete