Monday, 13 June 2011

Sister's birthday

I used one of my shaped card blanks for this card.  I don’t often use them so thought it would make a nice change.  I used some rainbow mirri card for the matt, Marianne Design corners and the Nestabilities scalloped circle.  I used one of the LOTV sentiment circle stamps with VersaMark and embossed using Star Dust Transparent embossing powder.  I used some of my glitter peel offs onto acetate and cut them out.  For the background I used some white textured card and the Cuttlebug embossing folder – Kassie’s Brocade.  I attached everything with silicone glue and used some 8mm gems for each of the scallops.  A very quick and simple card J

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Cards Jackie. I thought I would visit your blog and say thanks for stopping by mine and leaving a nice comment. It's always great to hear from people.
    Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete