Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Birthday Card

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I made this birthday card a couple of days ago and it has quite a few Dimension Fourth stamps on it, I’ll just give the reference number as I go along.  I used a dark brown base card and some antique gold fold card.  For the background I used some crackle effect cream paper and using the ‘Script’ (0604043a) stamp and Memento – Rich Cocoa ink stamped (second generation) randomly across the whole of the background.  Stamped the ‘Birthday Words’ - Happy Birthday (0502013a) in the Rich Cocoa.  Using Memento – Potter’s Clay and one of the swirls on the ‘Lavish Scroll’ set (0606018a) of stamps I stamped the edges part way round the paper,  again second generation ink on the stamp.  Used the ‘Plain Alphabet’ (1801012a) for the ‘A’ and the ‘Plain Lowercase Alphabet’ (1801014s) for the ‘ndy’, I then stamped using the Rich Coca ink and a ‘Background Text’ (0604040a) stamp to fill the alphabet.  Matted the letters onto some brown card to match the Potter’s Clay ink and stuck onto the card with foam pads.  It's his birthday tomorrow so he should have got the card by now so I can put this post together.  Happy birthday Andrew J

No comments:

Post a Comment