Thursday, 2 June 2011

Beauty Is a State Of Mind - Party

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I thought I’d use some of the papers I have in my bit drawer, you can use any left over pieces of card and paper for a card like this.  The stripe mask at the bottom is an off cut piece from the Stamp Class at Dimension Fourth a few weeks ago, I stamped the mask onto white card and onto the striped paper using VersaMark and Razzleberry Plum embossing powder, its one of the Moon Glow range from The Stamp Man and is one of my favourite Moon Glow powders.  I cut the inner part of the mask out of the stripe and glued it into the white mask.  I did the same for the pink and black mask but used VersaFine – Onyx Black and clear embossing powder.  I raided my bead boxes to make the dangly side bits and fixed them on with a gem brad, then added some feathers I’ve had in my stash for years.  For the background I used a plain white card and stamped the feathery stamps with VersaMark and added some pale pink mica powder and used a bright pink pearlescent card for the matt.  After stamping the letters out in VersaFine Black and embossing with clear embossing powder, I used the feather stamps with VersaMark and a darker pink mica powder to colour them in.  I attached everything to the card with silicone glue.
The Dimension Fourth reference number/code for this stamp set is 2400049a and is now available on their website.  Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment