Thursday, 2 June 2011

Beauty Is a State Of Mind - Foil Mask

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I stamped the face with Memento – Tuxedo Black and coloured it in with ProMarkers.  I’ve been thinking about using some foil for a while and thought this card would work quite well, I got my foil from eBay ages ago, it was a sample pack with lots of different colours in, it was very cheap but it means I haven’t got loads of it hanging around doing nothing J  I used a Quickie Glue pen and traced all around the edges of the stamped image, let it dry off and used the blue foil, there were a couple of places I’d missed but its very easy to see where and just glue again.  I used some blue mirri for the matt, just to match the foil and finished off with some blue adhesive stones from Papermania.
The Dimension Fourth reference number/code for this stamp set is 2400049a and is now available on their website.  Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment