Thursday, 2 June 2011

Beauty Is a State Of Mind - Beautiful Lady

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

Aly is on create and Craft today with the Deco ladies so I used the deco lady from the Deco-Lectable stamp set (Dimension fourth ref: 2400019a) and wanted to keep it as simple as possible so I chose to colour her in greys, to look like a silver, I used all the cool grey set of colour Promarkers.  I just added some plain glitter, a fine one but nothing fancy and to finish off I used some of the rainbow mirri card for the matt.
The Dimension Fourth reference number/code for this stamp set is 2400049a and is now available on their website.  Thanks for looking J

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jackie, fab colouring. Hope you're ok. Jo x

    ReplyDelete