Monday, 2 May 2011

My latest Digital images

Hi everyone, hope you’ve all had a good Wedding/May Day bank holiday weekend.  I can't believe it's May already.  I will be posting the ATC’s very shortly and soon afterwards the May Project Club cards.  I have a very busy week this week my daughter is 21 on Wednesday the 4th and we are having a bit of a gathering here at home on Saturday, so I’m starting the cake tomorrow, and if doesn’t go to plan she will end up with a chocolate cake from Costco, lol.  I’m just trying to finish off her card, its one I had made a while ago and she has particularly asked for it, so I’m doing this one slightly different, I’ll post it later in the week.

For this card I used some paper from a magazine for the front and the base of the easel card.  I used the Nestabilities Circle dies for the topper and a Cuttlebug folder for the white pearlescent card in the centre.  The young lady in the centre is a KennyK digi image and she is called ‘Queens Cutie’ I actually bought three images as they reminded me of Hanni (my daughter), but I could have bought quite a few more, I think I’ll be visiting the site again in the not too distant future.  The other two I have are ‘Download Diva’ and ‘Club Kid’, here’s the link to kennykdownloads.com you'll find the images I bought in the Glam Gang Collection, I think they are just the right kind of images for the teens to early twenties age group (this card was for a twenty-four year old).  The gems on the card I had in my stash and to finish off I used an pale pink oval with best wishes in gold, again from my stash.  I'm trying to use some of these papers from magazines, I did save them for a purpose so why not.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie , lovely card is she coloured with promarkers? love those boots, of to visit kennyk downlaods, i have an ATC, journey stamps, planned to give to you tonight so i will post it today
    julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie, I usually write down what I used to colour and for some reason didn't, but yes you're right I did used ProMarkers. :)x

    ReplyDelete