Tuesday, 24 May 2011

21st Birthday (I feel old, lol)

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

This is the 21st birthday card I made for my daughter, it is a re-make of a card I did about as year ago, she liked it when I first made it and wanted it for this birthday.

I used a plain black card, blue mirri card, VersaMark ink and detail clear embossing powder throughout the making of this card.  For the background I used a Script stamp (Dimension Fourth ref: 0604043a), for the panel on the left hand side I used the 21st stamp from the Birthday Icons set (Dimension Fourth ref: 1900005c), for the main panel I used various stamps from the Fabulously Feminine stamp set (Dimension Fourth ref: 2400030a), the ovals were cut out using the Nestabilities die sets, the stamp used inside the black oval is from the Patchwork Panel 2 (Dimension Fourth ref: 1806113a) and the bodice on top is from the Fabulously Feminine stamp set.  I used my Crop-A-Dile for the eyelets and some thin blue ribbon to finish.
This is the picture of the original card and I used the Fabulously Feminine stamp set throughout. 
Thanks for looking J

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Jackie. I know about the feeling old - I felt old when my youngest brother turned 21, now his son is rapidly approaching his 21st - will I now feel ancient! Hope all that eyelet setting did not give you a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'd have had to use anything else other than a Crop-A-Dile I wouldn't have put them on at all lol and as for the passing of time I can't believe its almost June already :)

    ReplyDelete