Thursday, 28 April 2011

Quackey Birthday

I made this card using the ‘Cream Quackers Die-Cut Decoupage Kit’ from Create and Craft, it landed on my doorstep on Tuesday and I thought they’d make perfect cards for my daughter to send to her friends, little did I know I’d need them so soon J  I used white for the base and used some very bright pink pearlescent card for the matt, it looked a bit mad so I toned it down a bit with some black.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the edge and attached some small black pearls .  The happy birthday sentiment was originally a pointy ended banner thing and I didn’t like the pointy bits so I trimmed them back into a wavy line. I have had these in my stash for years and keep dragging them out every once in a while.  The kit comes with enough of these ducks to make thirty two cards, so that should keep her going for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment