Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Birthday Card for Carol

Just in the middle of doing some sample cards for Aly at Dimension Fourth she will be appearing on C&C on Sunday the 27th, I think she said 10am but I'm not sure.  She is at the NEC as well so she will be having a busy few days.

Anyway, I have been going to do this card for a while, I had actually planned to do it for Carol in the first place and as its her birthday today, well really I didn't forget and that's the main thing lol.  I used the 'Fabulously Feminine' stamp set from Dimension Fourth ref: 2400030a and its the female version of the card I did for my hubby in January.  The inks I used were Distress Ink - Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick.  I made it in the same way as the other card but I added some of the smallest red gems I could find, I picked them up from Harrogate at the weekend, there from JJD Cards.  I've been looking for some of these for ages, I sometimes just need a small bit of bling but I hadn't anything small enough, well now I have.  I got the Red, Blue, Gold and Green, I even got some Purple ones that are smaller still.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Jackie .
    Im having a coffee break got 4 demo cards done now .
    You get cracking on yours now
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Jackie, Carol's going to be very pleased. Jo x

    ReplyDelete