Friday, 11 March 2011

ATC's February 2011

Originally this post was from the Dimension Fourth Project Club, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.  I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

Why not have a go, you could win a free stamp from Dimension Fourth, but you have to be in the Project Club to enter.  To join the Project Club have a look on the
http://www.dimensionfourthltd.co.uk/ website for details.  I will be photographing all your ATC's and showing them on here, for more details please see the project club newsletter.  Thank you and good luck.

From left to right: 'Chocolate Drop' and 'Paris Tag' from Jacqui and the one on the end is from Juile and titled 'Paris'.
From left to right: 'Paris at Dusk' from Pauline.  I wish we could have smelly vision as I keep getting a wiff of chocolate from this ATC 'Who's Been at My Chocolates' and 'Paris - City of Light' both from Susan.

Thank you all for sending in your artwork, I really look forward to receiving them, they are all really lovely pieces of art.  This is where I struggle as I want everyone to win, but as usual only one person can, and this month it is
Susan
for her 'City of Light'
your free 'Silver Shadow' Vintage Rolls Royce (Dimension Fourth ref: 1703006a) stamp is on its way.

2 comments:

  1. hi Jackie, it's weird seeing my ATC on your blog, congratulations to Susan for her winning ATC,love Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps i forgot my blog address is http://juliecassidy.blogspot.com/ have not added any pictures yet no post either will update this week

    ReplyDelete