Monday, 14 February 2011

Valentine

I used Nestabilities heart dies for this card both the scalloped and plain edged ones.  I cut the scalloped edge ones in white and the plain in the same red I used for my card base.  I used VersaMark and detail white embossing powder, I should have made this card a little earlier and took a little more time because I’ve got lil bits of white embossing powder in the red L (my own fault for rushing it, but if anyone asks it’s meant to be like that haha).  Anyway, I used the ‘Krystal Upper Case’ alphabet from Dimension Fourth ref: 2400013a for the small heart.  For the medium heart I used the swirl out of the ‘My Favourite Fountain’ Dimension Fourth ref: 2400022a.  For the large heart I used the ‘Patchwork Hearts’ stamp, Dimension Fourth ref: 1806228a.  For the background I found a small piece of scrap patchy pink paper with little white dots on and I also used the rainbow foil card.  I stuck everything on with double sided tape and used some red gems to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment