Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Paper Garden part 2

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

I thought I’d again do something a little different with the new ‘Paper Garden’ set from Dimension Fourth and after doing some cards already I just couldn’t get this out of my head and as Aly is now on Create and Craft next week I knew I’d have enough time to have a go. 

I used paper for these flowers, and the paper I used was from the ‘Colossal Print Pack’ from Papermania, I’ve had it ages and it seems to be a never ending pack J  I used two sheets (12X12) of the golden yellow paper and the smaller of the flowers.  I cut loads out and stamped them with the corner damask flourish using Adirondack – Watermelon.  I threaded some clear beads onto a piece of red glittery wire and built the flower up around it.  I made nine and once all were made I used a Quickie Glue pen and added some fine red glitter.  Next I attached either one or two leaves, these I had in my stash and are from an old artificial flower stem that I’d dismantled.  Next I wrapped the wire stems in flower tape and built up the posie.

  

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jackie, this is stunning, I love it. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo, it was just one of those things I had to get out of my head lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie - brilliant idea and cleverly done - a big pat on the back to you!

    ReplyDelete