Wednesday, 12 January 2011

New Home

I used this month's Project Club stamps from Dimension Fourth for this card and it is on its way to Huddersfield as I type J I only used two colours pink and black.  I stamped the house and the 'New Home' with VersaFine - Onyx Black and embossed with detail clear embossing powder, I also lightly stamped the cobbles with the VersaFine.  I used Distress Ink - Spun Sugar and Black Soot everywhere else, so using a water brush and spun sugar I coloured the roof of the house, the shutters on the windows, the bottom of the house and the garden border.  Using the spun sugar I inked all around the edges of the white card then went round it with the black soot, I then attached the ribbon.  For the background I found a piece of very pink/grey flowery card in my stash so using the black soot inked all around that, as well as around the white base card.  I finished off using two pieces of ribbon for the knot and some Acrylic Gems for the corners, I have loads of these in all sorts of colours from http://www.fredaldous.co.uk/shop-online/a-b-acrylic-cabouchon-4mm.htm I stick them on with Glossy Accents.  The pink doesn't show up as much as it did on the card and this picture makes the card look all distorted but hey-ho J

No comments:

Post a Comment