Tuesday, 4 January 2011

My Crafty Friends

I've started to take the trimmings down, but I have got myself detracted with the cards.  I wanted to share with you some of the cards I've received this year from some of my crafty friends.  Thank you ladies for the lovely cards.  Some of the photo's do have a bit of a shine, I hope you can see them properly.

This card was sent by my mother-in-law Shirley.

Again from Shirley but this time sent to my daughter Hanni (Hannelore, she will not thank me for putting her full name on here lol)

From Beryl

From Margaret

From Suzan

From Aileen

From Ann

Once again ladies thank you very much and I hope you have a great New Year.

3 comments:

  1. A stunning selection of cards, you have some very talented friends. I would be delighted to receive any of those. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jo, they are stunning indeed. I agree, I do have some talented and nice friends. Have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry mine was a bought one :(( Jackie
    super cards, some very talented ladies out there ..

    ReplyDelete