Wednesday, 27 October 2010

My nephew Calum's 18th

Today is my nephew's birthday and I can't believe he's 18, where has all the time gone. 
For the base card I trimmed an A4 sheet of white card down to 8" wide then scored it at 8", on the back of the flap I attached some card to make a pocket (sending cash is the easy option) and stamped the number 18 on it using the 'Krystal Tips Numbers' from Dimension Fourth.  For the front panels I attached some black peel off borders from my stash then inked the edges using Distress Ink - Weathered Wood.  Onto some spotty paper I stamped the H, B & C from the stamp set 'HBC Extra Large Letters' and the smaller letters I stamped onto a slightly different spotty paper using the 'Plain Alphabet' both stamp sets from Dimension Fourth.  Because the paper was a little too thin I glued the letters onto white card using some Pinflair Bookbinding Glue before cutting them out, I attached them to the front of the panels using silicone glue.  On the H, B panel I stamped the appy and irthday from the HBC set, on the right hand panel I again used the Krystal Tips for the 18's.  I used the two smallest Nestibilities - Standard Circle dies to cut one black and one white circle, stamped the 18 to the white one.

No comments:

Post a Comment